Saturday 15 March 2014

Letter from Choni to Liliana (February)

This is the letter Choni (Spain) sent to Liliana (UK) at February...
Esta es la carta que Choni (España) envió a Liliana (Reino Unido) en febrero...

"I've received this letter from Choni (Spain) with main theme Valentine's Day. The person that started all this project and now we can appreciate why :) her beautiful decoration and preparation of the letter. Each little surprise was enough to melt me :)"
"He recibido esta carta de Choni (España) con un tema central: San Valentín. Es la persona que comenzó este proyecto y ahora sabemos por qué... :) la bonita decoración y preparación de la carta. Cada pequeña sorpresa fue suficiente para tocarme el corazón   :)"




"After opening the envelope I've realized not only the envelope was all pink and full of hearts, but it was also heart shaped... I've taken a while to realize it was a heart, it's a brilliant idea!"
"Tras abrir el sobre me di cuenta que no era un simple sobre rosa lleno de corazones, era un sobre-corazón... Tuve que pararme a mirar que realmente era un corazón... qué idea tan genial!!!"




"And just after opening it I saw this little gift from inside. Another great surprise.  I was very happy with the whole package and now I can understand better her passion for the project."
"Y justo después de abrirlo me encuentro con este pequeño regalo dentro. Otra gran sorpresa. Estaba tan feliz con todo el paquete... ahora entiendo mejor su pasión por este proyecto".



"Inside the little gift I and had a letter written by her and decorated by her and her son, she explains little things about her self, what made her create this letter and this project. Send me a watercolor card made by her, send me some washi-tape springs, a little note book made by her and some valentine tags. I was really happy. Thank you very much Choni."
"Dentro del pequeño regalo iba una carta escrita a mano por ella y decorada por ella y su hijo, contaba cosas sobre sí misma, qué le ha hecho crear esta carta y este proyecto. Me envió una acuarela que había pintado para mí, unas pinzas decoradas con washi tape, una pequeña libreta hecha a mano por ella y algunas etiquetas de San Valentín. Me encantó. Muchísimas gracias Choni".




You can see as well the pretty post Choni has written at her personal blog La casita de tul about this letter...
Aquí podeis ver el post tan bonito que Choni ha escrito en su blog personal La casita de tul sobre esta carta...


Kisses   xx
Besos y abrazos...

1 comment: